+48 602 327 537
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The data controller, i.e. the entity that decides how your personal data will be used, is Wyrób Pieczątek Grawerstwo Józef Kardyś with its registered office in 39-300 Mielec, ul. Hetmańska 30a (hereinafter “We”, “Wyrób Pieczątek Grawerstwo Józef Kardyś” or the “COMPANY”).
How to contact us for more information about the processing of your personal data?
Write to our designated data protection officer. His contact details are as follows:
WYRÓB PIECZĄTEK GRAWERSTWO JÓZEF KARDYŚ
mailing address: 39-300 Mielec, Hetmańska 30 a
Where do we get your data from?
We received them from you when you placed your first order with us, and also later in connection with orders you make.
What is the purpose and legal basis of processing your personal data by WYRÓB PIECZĄTEK GRAWERSTWO JÓZEF KARDYŚ?
We process your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of the agreement entered into with you, including:
- to enable the provision of the service electronically and the full use of our services such as executing transactions and payments for services and goods;
- to ensure that your order is processed;
- to perform agreements concluded under a sale agreement with other Customers;
- to handle complaints if you make such a complaint;
- to process requests you send to us (e.g. via a contact form or e-mail);
- to contact you, including for the purposes related to the provision of services.
In addition, we are required by law to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes set out below, based on the company’s legitimate interest which is:
- conducting marketing activities aimed at you, including direct marketing;
- contacting you, including for the purposes of permitted marketing activities, through available channels of communication, in particular and with your consent – by e-mail and by telephone;
- processing your requests, in particular those forwarded to the customer service department and via the contact form, when they are not directly related to the performance of the agreement;
- debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (demonstrating our compliance with legal obligations).
If you agree, we process your personal data for the purpose of:
- saving data from web pages and emails;
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same way as you have given it. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Do you have to give us your personal data?
We require you to provide the following personal data in order for us to enter into and perform the agreement concluded with you and thereby provide you with the service:
- e-mail address, telephone and company/personal information, address along with registration details.
If for some reason you do not provide these personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to enter into an agreement with you and consequently you will not be able to use our services.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data that are necessary due to, for example, accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, the provision of your data is voluntary.
What rights do you have against the COMPANY with respect to the data processed?
We guarantee the fulfilment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right of access, rectification and erasure of your data, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights when:
- with regard to the request for rectification: you notice that your data are incorrect or incomplete;
- with regard to the request for erasure: your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by the Company; you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data; you object to the processing of your data; your data are processed unlawfully; your data should be deleted in order to comply with an obligation under the law;
- with regard to the request for the restriction of data processing: you notice that your data are incorrect – you may request the restriction of the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check their correctness; your data are processed unlawfully but you do not want them to be deleted; we no longer need your data but you may need them to defend or assert your claims; or you lodge an objection to the processing of your data – until we determine whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for the objection;
- with regard to the request for data portability: your data are processed on the basis of your consent or an agreement concluded with you and when this processing is carried out by automated means.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data to the supervision authority, i.e. the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
- the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes and the objection is justified by your particular situation,
- your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes
Remember that you can exercise your right to object as from 25 May 2018.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with parties to transactions you enter into and with entities that support us in providing services, such as entities that provide payment and insurance services, consulting or auditing services, support customer service, support promotion of offers, cooperate in marketing campaigns, and with transport companies providing services to us. We may pass your personal data to public authorities fighting fraud and misuse.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for the term of the agreement concluded with us, and after its termination for the purposes of:
- asserting claims in connection with the performance of the agreement,
- complying with the obligations arising from the law, including in particular tax and accounting regulations,
- preventing fraud and misuse,
- statistical and archiving purposes,
- for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of completion of the agreement.
We retain your personal data for marketing purposes for the term of the agreement or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
In order to ensure accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which WYRÓB PIECZĄTEK GRAWERSTWO JÓZEF KARDYŚ is required to store data or documents containing them in order to prove compliance with legal requirements and to enable public authorities to check if they were satisfied.
For questions, please contact us.
We will answer as soon as possible.
+48 602 327 537
Engraving Józef Kardyś
Hetmańska 30a Str.
Monday – Friday:
7:00 a.m. – 17:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. – 13:00 p.m.
+48 602 327 537
+48 17 585 35 13
+48 728 770 542
Foreign customer service
+48 602 327 537